100% Cotton Back to School Face Mask With Pocket
With this mask listing you are purchasing ONE mask. If you would like more than one, please section the quantity in the drop down menu.
- Handmade in Boulder, Colorado
- 4 sizes available for purchase including: Men, Women, Older Child and Child. Please check the measurements below to determine the best fit for you!
- Mask print and pattern will vary, if you have a specific request please include that information in the personalization box at checkout.
- Each mask is handmade from two layers of durable, breathable 100% cotton fabric, and soft white nylon loops to secure around your ears. This nylon can easily be tied to be adjusted for a more snug fit.
- Each mask features a pocket for a filter, however a filter is NOT included with this purchase.
- These masks are reusable and offered in a variety of fabric patterns. Pattern options will vary, the photos are just examples of some masks that have been made.
- Hand wash with warm water and soap/powder, hang dry.
The sizes are approx as follows:
- Child (generally for age 3-6) - 4 1/2" x 6 1/2"
- Older Child (generally for ages 7-12) - 4 3/4" x 7"
- Womens / Teens - 5 1/2" x 7 1/2"
- Mens - 5 3/4" x 8"
**Please note these are masks made of fabric, and will not provide the same protection that N95 or medical grade masks provide. No assurances are being made regarding this mask's ability to filter pathogens from the air.**
All mask sales are final and cannot be returned due to health reasons. These masks are made to order and will be shipped within 1-2 weeks from the date of purchase via USPS shipping.
SHIP TIMES UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, packages are taking longer to arrive to their destinations. Both international and domestic mail service are experiencing delays due to the influx of mail/packages being sent, smaller crew sizes due to COVID-19 regulations and workers being out due to the virus. If you have questions regarding your specific location, please send me a note prior to purchase and I can provide as much information as I have. Thanks for your understanding!